Lab PCR Tube 0.2ml 1.5ml 0.5ml Microcentrifuge Conical Tube
- High purity polypropylene
- Moulded Graduation
- Frosted area on tube and cap
- Certified RNase & DNase free, human DNA
- Seals securely with one hand
Introduction for Microcentrifuge Tube
We have all series of microcentrifuge tubes from 0.1ml to 2ml, also have 8 strips and 4 strips pcr tube, and PCR plate 96wells, even 384 plate. The microcentrifuge tubes are designed to withstand high-speed centrifugal forces up to 17,000 rpm. The PCR tubes are produced in the super clean-grade room which are free in RNA&DNA.
- The tube is clamped tightly and kept closed. Flat top with writing surface are easy for identification of samples.
- The conical bottom design is suitable for most standard floor-standing centrifuges, with graduations in 0.5 ml increments and a transparent cover.
- Extensive quality checks to ensure the tube with consistent performance.
- The conical tubes have characteristic scale, writing area, pierceable lid, autoclavable and packaged in a zipper bag.